To sustain our growth, Van Gompel Advocaten is currently looking for a Senior Associate Business and Corporate Law.
What are your roles? Focus on clients and firm:
Client focused – You will:
- Advise national and international clients in business and corporate law.
- Attend and meet clients directly and build up a durable trustworthy relation.
- Have the lead in the files entrusted to you.
Firm focused – You will:
- Be a key player in the business development of the firm.
- Oversee legal and non-legal projects and add to our process efficiency.
- Carry out the firm’s corporate culture and identity to clients and colleagues.
What do we offer you? Focus on your personal development:
- Be in charge of interesting and challenging files.
- Supervise and guide Jr. Associates.
- Receive outstanding training (with permanent evaluation) in your legal work.
- Receive a competitive fixed remuneration combined with a performance-based bonus plan.
- Enjoy a pleasant working atmosphere.
- Be part of a growing firm with a strong team.
What do you offer us? Skills and qualifications:
You need to:
- Have a law degree of a Belgian university and (preferably) 5 years of experience in business and/or corporate law.
- Be proactive, pragmatic, analytical and empathic
- Be a team player and have a special sense for client strategy.
- Speak fluent Dutch, French and English.
- Be ambitious and committed.
What about the firm? VGA is growing. Growth needs to be sustained.
VGA is currently experiencing a significant growth, which has forced us to expand our team. More than ever, we need specialized lawyers with expertise in our niches. We encourage our people to pursue knowledge and share it with the rest of the team. We support them to develop their own business case in line with the firms’ strategy. VGA considers the wellbeing of its people fundamental and invests in a pleasant working space, team activities, technology and IT and a performance-based bonus (and growth) plan.
For our clients we are inclusive lawyers. They receive high-quality legal services within a transparent system framework of response time and hour rates. We go beyond the merely legal considering the commercial interests of the client, emotions, cost-benefit analysis and risk assessment in our strategy and approach.
Do you have what it takes to join our team?
Please send your application and resume to
Laura Van Gompel